Collection and use of personal data
• You can visit CONVENDUM’s webpages without leaving your personal information. However, you will need to provide personal information if you want to book a view or get some services from CONVENDUM.
• You may need to leave your own or company contact information. CONVENDUM will use this information to respond to your requests, deliver ordered products and services, create a member account or contact you to inform about new products and services.
Collection and use of non-personal data
• CONVENDUM automatically registers your non-personal information on our server logs through your web browser. These tasks include your IP address, cookies, and links to visited pages. CONVENDUM can use this information to customize the ads and content of our website to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. However, CONVENDUM does not link non-personal personal data.
Sharing and disclosure of information
• CONVENDUM may issue your personal information if:
– We have received your consent to share your information for a specific purpose;
– We must provide the information in connection with mood, court order or other legal process;
– We must protect personal security by one of our users or defend our own proprietary rights;
– We suspect your activity on our site is in violation of CONVENDUM’s Terms of Service or our other policies for the use of particular products or services.
User ID Tracking
• CONVENDUM uses Google Analytics to track and analyze usage and visits to our webpage. Google Analytics uses a unique user ID when the visitor is logged in and authenticated.
• Google Analytics tracks user flow, geographic location, language, browser, operating system, ISP, and device used when you visit convendum.com. CONVENDUM traces this data to improve our services to all customers.
• CONVENDUM does not provide data that allows Google to identify a person (e.g., name, social security number, email address or other similar data) or data that can identify a particular device (i.e., IP address).
• If you do not want your tracking tracked, visit Google Analytics “opt-out” page and install add-ons to your browser. For more information about installation and uninstallation, read the relevant help documents.
• CONVENDUM uses Visual Studio App Center (VSAC) to track and analyze usage of our member mobile app. Neither CONVENDUM nor VSAC stores any personal data associated with the app usage data collected through VSAC.
• If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, do not provide such information on our website or in our member mobile app. If you have already submitted your personal information and no longer want them to be used in accordance with the above terms, please inform us at email@example.com.
• Data traffic on the network is unfortunately not entirely safe. However, your information at CONVENDUM is well-protected to ensure your privacy and security. Some parts of our webpage are protected with standard SSL encryption.
• In addition, we protect your personal information from unauthorized access through access control, network firewall, and physical security measures.
• CONVENDUM saves your personal information only as long as required by law or in order to achieve the stated purposes.
Questions and suggestions