Personal data is information that can be linked, directly or indirectly, to another living person. Name, address, phone number, social security number and e-mail address are some examples of personal data. Also, IP number and your user activity regarding the use of the Service may constitute personal data. Personal data processing includes all handling of personal data, such as collection, analysis, modification, registration and storage.
Collection and use of personal data
• You can visit CONVENDUM’s webpages without leaving your personal information. However, depending on what service you want to use (e.g. book a view or sign up for a membership, private office or renting a conference room) CONVENDUM will need to collect and process some personal data. The information is needed in order to fulfill CONVENDUM’s commitments to you, whether you visit CONVENDUM as a guest or a member. The following information may CONVENDUM collect:
– Email address
– Phone number
– Company name including organization number, VAT number and billing address
CONVENDUM only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill its contractual obligations to you and as required by applicable law. CONVENDUM will not sell your personal data to third parties unless you consent to this.
Collection and use of non-personal data
CONVENDUM automatically register your non-personal information on our server logs through your web browser. These tasks include cookies and links to visited pages. CONVENDUM can use this information to, after your prior consent, customize the ads and content of our website to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
The purpose of and legal basis for CONVENDUM´s processing
CONVENDUM processes personal data for the following purposes and based on the following legal bases:
Sharing and disclosure of information
CONVENDUM may provide your personal information to third party companies (within EU/EEA) that are connected to CONVENDUM to provide products and services that may be of interest to you. CONVENDUM take all reasonable contractual, legal, technical, and organizational measures to ensure that your data is treated securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferred to or shared selected third parties as described below. In case CONVENDUM chooses to hire suppliers outside the EU/EEA, eg. cloud service providers, CONVENDUM will take special safeguards such as signing agreements that include standardized data transfer clauses that have been adopted by the EU Commission or hire companies that maintains the same level of protection as within the EU / EEA.
User ID Tracking
• CONVENDUM uses Google Analytics to track and analyze usage and visits to its webpage. Google Analytics uses a unique user ID when the visitor is logged in and authenticated.
• Google Analytics tracks user flow, geographic location, language, browser, operating system, ISP, and device used when you visit convendum.se. CONVENDUM traces this data to improve its services to all customers.
• CONVENDUM does not provide data that allows Google to identify a person (e.g., name, social security number, email address or other similar data) or data that can identify a particular device (i.e., IP address).
• If you do not want your tracking tracked, visit Google Analytics “opt-out” page and install add-ons to your browser. For more information about installation and uninstallation, read the relevant help documents.
• CONVENDUM uses Visual Studio App Center (VSAC) to track and analyze usage of its member mobile app. Neither CONVENDUM nor VSAC stores any personal data associated with the app usage data collected through VSAC.
• Data traffic on the network is unfortunately not entirely safe. However, your information at CONVENDUM is well-protected to ensure your privacy and security. Some parts of our webpage are protected with standard SSL encryption.
• In addition, we protect your personal information from unauthorized access through access control, network firewall, and physical security measures.
Storage of your personal data
CONVENDUM saves your personal information only as long as required by law (regarding retention periods) or in order to achieve the above stated purposes. CONVENDUM will store your personal data as long as you choose to be a member of CONVENDUM and during an additional period of 12 months thereafter. Some of the personal data will however be stored longer in accordance with mandatory legal requirements. If you visit us as a guest CONVENDUM will store your personal data for 12 months after the visit.
It is important that you know your rights.
Right to access your data. You may request a copy of your data if you would like to know what information CONVENDUM has on you.
Right to rectification. You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
Right to erasure. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected. However, certain legal obligations prevent CONVENDUM from immediately deleting parts of your data.
Right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervising authority.
Questions and suggestions